Welcome to Pugiklander, in this tournament you will have to fight on the maps and community maps that I have created, obviously not for nothing, but for medals and combat experience in playing in a team.
The Tournament is divided into three divisions
Division 1 (mid / high)
Division 2 (open / low)
Only 24 teams.
8 teams of the 1st division, 12 teams of the 2nd division, and 4 teams of the prem division
Registration is closed...
This tournament is designed for beginners in this exciting world.
All by CEST.
Signups close: May 11 at 21:00
The time for three divisions is the same.
1/4 Finals: May 17 at 18:00
1/2 Finals: May 18 at 18:00
Final and the match for third place: May 19 at 18:00
If you want to take part in the tournament you might aswell also join our discord to stay informed
koth_flatbase_rc1 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723241731
koth_faster_rc3 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1575206000
koth_process_rc2 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1667423845
plr_dogbread_b3 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=480152564
pl_goldrock_rc2 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454262056
ctf_turbine_pro_rc4 - https://fakkelbrigade.eu/maps/ctf_turbine_pro_rc4.bsp.bz2
cp_rumble_rc5 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=849120158
cp_glassworks_rc6a - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454118349
pl_mineshaft_final_rc9 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809574908
o Default Team Size: 9 players
o Maximum Players on Team Roster: 18players
• Default Match Day: 17th to 19th May
• Default Match Time: By Region
o Default match time : 18 CEST
o To be able to set your own kind of match time, you have to ask the leader of the enemy team and a member of the Staff team for permission.
o Map, weapons and game engine exploits
• The intentional use of exploits of map flaws, weapons and game engine bugs are not allowed. Use of exploits in a match can result in either the round being replayed or the abusing team may lose the round.
• Example #1: Engineer building may not be placed in areas, where Developer of the map did not want you to place them there.
• Example #2: Players may not shoot through solid surfaces or doors that are intended to be closed.
• Example #3: Using any kind of Pixel walk is strictly forbidden. Pixel walks are mistakes in the map mapping process that allow you to stay on walls or even in the middle of the air.
o This also means not placing sentries out of bounce by sentry jumping and placing it on any kind of surface you should not be able to stand on.
o The use of ANY external program, wrapper or hook, be it a modified .dll, an .exe injecting hook, or ANY file or program that hooks on to the source engine and gives a player additional HUD information, attributes, abilities, or significantly alters gameplay is ILLEGAL and BANNABLE. This includes specifically (but not limited to) the use of a wallhack, aimbot, autodet, anticonc , speedhack , third person view , esp of any type , radar of any type , and trueaim ("sniper dot" for non-sniper classes).
• Console Abuse
• Using the server or console commands to give any part of your team an unfair advantage is cheating
o This does not include scripts regarding
|3||Paralyzed Mind Squad||0|
|6||Baguette au fromage||0|
|7||Team Fortress 2||0|
|2||MGE "G A Y C L U B"||0|
|11||Grenades , Crits & Scrumpy||0|
|12||we show up||0|
|2||GIMME F*CKING OPPONENT!||0|
|3||Super Dickmann's KANNONEN!||0|